I offer many different Translation services: Contracts, Proposals, Feasibility studies, License Agreements, Negotiations, Seminars, Lectures, Presentations (viewgraphs), Escort Interpreter, Marriage Documentation, Telephone Conversations.
My services can be handled in many ways from Email, Postal Mail, Telephone or Fax.
My service’s can be translated over the telephone in a 3way conference calling. What I recommend is that you use your phone to call me first then you call the other party to keep the phone charges to a minimum. All costs for long distance are handled by you.
My service’s can be translated by email in many different formats. The most common format is Microsoft Word for Windows or just in a plain text format. The information can be sent in many different ways. It can be sent as email text or as an attachment by email.
Translation, editing and proofreading rates
- English to Russian translation: US$0.03 – 0.07 per word
- Russian to English translation: US$0.04 – 0.08 per word
- Editing (of texts in Russian): US$0.015 – 0.03 per word
- Proofreading (of texts in Russian): US$0.005 – 0.015 per word
- Telephone translation: US$80.00 an hour (30 minute minimum)
Prices depend on the following factors:
- delivery deadline;
- technicality of the text;
- total volume.
Rush jobs may involve 10 – 40% higher rates depending on turnaround time and text complexity.
We accept payments through Western Union (payment can be arranged online at (www.westernunion.com), postal order, and by check.